LearnFatafat Karnataka SSLC Class 10 Science and Mathematics E-learning Video Course SD Card. Course contains subjects Science and Mathematics, all covered in 31 chapters and 175+ video lessons. Product contains e learning content having Video lessons. This course helps students to understand all concepts in very less time.
Why e learning for your child?
1. Learning from books is boring and consumes lots of time. Studies found that after 3 days, you only retain 10% of what you read. Our video lessons help students retain 6 times more!!!.
2. E learning allows quick learning and saves time.
3. Moreover, it facilitates self study of any subject and you can learn anywhere you want. More knowledge retention with e learning!!!
1. LearnFatafat simplifies syllabus in very short and easy to understand videos.
2. Students can visualise the minute details of the concepts and understand it correctly.
3. In lower cost you get the best quality video courses.
4. Enjoy our short high quality videos that get straight to the point..We break concepts down into easy to follow steps. No long and boring lectures.
5. Content mapped with Karnataka SSLC Class 10 Science and Mathematics Syllabus and tweaked to help in various competitive exams.
6. Follow 3 easy steps to score high in exams
i. Understand through video lessons
ii. Quick Revision using notes
iii. Take test
7. Customer support - Customer support available 24 x 7 for your help. For any queries drop us mail on email@example.com or call us: +917888272625.
1. No internet required.
2. Contents: Videos lessons.
3. System requirements: Android varsion 4.1 and above.
4. Validity: One device access for one year.
5. Class & Board: SSLC Class 10.
6. Short videos covering each concept in less than 5 minutes.
7. Video quality: HD Videos.
8. Course type: Audio visual e learning content.
31 chapters and 175+ video lessons
SCIENCE - I
Chapter 1 Chemical Reactions and Equations
Chapter 2 Acids, Bases and Salts
Chapter 3 Metals and Non-metals
Chapter 4 Life Processes
Chapter 5 Control and Coordination
Chapter 6 Electricity
Chapter 7 Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
Chapter 8 Our Environment
SCIENCE - II
Chapter 1 Carbon and its Compounds
Chapter 2 Periodic Classification of Elements
Chapter 3 How Do Organisms Reproduce
Chapter 4 Heredity and Evolution
Chapter 5 Light : Reflection and Refraction
Chapter 6 Human Eye and Colourful World
Chapter 7 Sources of Energy
Chapter 8 Sustainable Management of Natural Resources
MATHEMATICS - I
Chapter 1 Arithmetic Progressions
Chapter 2 Triangles
Chapter 3 Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
Chapter 4 Circles
Chapter 5 Areas Related to Circles
Chapter 6 Constructions
Chapter 7 Coordinate Geometry
Chapter 8 Real Numbers
MATHEMATICS - II
Chapter 1 Polynomials
Chapter 2 Quadratic Equations
Chapter 3 Introduction to Trigonometry
Chapter 4 Some Applications of Trigonometry
Chapter 5 Statistics
Chapter 6 Probability
Chapter 7 Surface Areas and Volumes