LearnFatafat Class 11 Physics & Chemistry Pendrive of CBSE Board. Course contains subject Physics & Chemistry, all covered in 29 chapters and 580+ video lessons. Product contains e learning content having video lessons. This course helps students to understand all concepts in very less time
Why e learning for your child?
1. Learning from books is boring and consumes lots of time. Studies found that after 3 days, you only retain 10% of what you read. Our video lessons help students retain 6 times more!!!.
2. E learning allows quick learning and saves time.
3. Moreover, it facilitates self study of any subject and you can learn anywhere you want. More knowledge retention with e learning!!!
1. LearnFatafat simplifies syllabus in very short and easy to understand videos.
2. Students can visualise the minute details of the concepts and understand it correctly.
3. In small cost you get the best quality video courses.
4. Enjoy our short high quality videos that get straight to the point..We break concepts down into easy to follow steps. No long and boring lectures.
5. Content mapped with CBSE Class 11 Physics & Chemistry Syllabus and tweaked to help in various competitive exams JEE, NEET, etc....
6. Follow 3 easy steps to score high in exams
i. Understand through video lessons
ii. Quick Revision using notes
iii. Take test
7. Customer support - Customer support available 24 x 7 for your help. For any queries drop us mail on email@example.com or call us: +917888272625.
1. No internet required
2. Easy Plug and Play pendrive containing video lessons
3. System requirements: Windows 2000, Windows XP (SP2 and higher version), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10
4. Validity: One device access for one year
5. Class & Board: CBSE Class 11
6. Short videos covering each concept in less than 5 minutes
7. Video quality: HD Videos...
8. Course type: Audio visual e learning content
29 Chapters, 580+ Video lessons
Chapter 1 Physical World,
Chapter 2 Units and Measurement,
Chapter 3 Motion in a Straight Line,
Chapter 4 Motion in a Plane,
Chapter 5 Laws of Motion,
Chapter 6 Work Energy and Power,
Chapter 7 System of Particles and Rotational Motion,
Chapter 8 Gravitation,
Chapter 9 Mechanical Properties of Solids,
Chapter 10 Mechanical Properties of Fluids,
Chapter 11 Thermal Properties of Matter,
Chapter 12 Thermodynamics,
Chapter 13 Kinetic Theory,
Chapter 14 Oscillations,
Chapter 15 Waves.
Chapter 1 Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry,
Chapter 2 Structure of Atom,
Chapter 3 Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties,
Chapter 4 Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure,
Chapter 5 States of Matter,
Chapter 6 Thermodynamics,
Chapter 7 Equilibrium,
Chapter 8 Redox Reactions,
Chapter 9 Hydrogen,
Chapter 10 The s-Block Elements,
Chapter 11 The p-Block Elements,
Chapter 12 Organic Chemistry - Some Basic Principles and Techniques,
Chapter 13 Hydrocarbons,
Chapter 14 Environmental Chemistry.