LearnFatafat CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Educational Video Course SD Card for CBSE Board. Course contains subjects Chemistry 1 & 2, all covered in 14 chapters and 285+ video lessons. Product contains e learning content having Video lessons and Quizzes. This course helps students to understand all concepts in very less time.
Why elearning for your child?
1. Learning from books is boring and consumes lots of time. Studies found that after 3 days, you only retain 10% of what you read. Our video lessons help students retain 6 times more!!!.
2. E learning allows quick learning and saves time. Moreover, it facilitates self study of any subject and you can learn anywhere you want.
3. More knowledge retention with e learning!!!
Why LearnFatafat? 1. LearnFatafat simplifies syllabus in very short and easy to understand videos
2. Students can visualise the minute details of the concepts and understand it correctly.
3. In small cost you get the best quality video courses.
4. Enjoy our short high quality videos that get straight to the point..We break concepts down into easy to follow steps. No long and boring lectures.
5. Content mapped with CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Syllabus and tweaked to help various competitive exams like JEE, NEET
6. Follow 3 easy steps to score high in exams
i. Understand through video lessons
ii. Quick Revision using notes
iii. Take test
7. LearnFatafat provides you full package of Video lessons and Quizzes for practice.
8. Customer support - Customer support available 24 x 7 for your help. For any queries drop us mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: +917888272625.
1. No internet required
2. Contents: Videos lessons
3. System requirement: Android 4.1 and above
4. Validity: One device one year
5. Class & Board: CBSE Class 11
6. Video quality: HD Video
7. Course type: Audio visual e learning content
14 Chapters, 285+ Video lessons
Chapter 1 Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry,
Chapter 2 Structure of Atom,
Chapter 3 Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties,
Chapter 4 Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure,
Chapter 5 States of Matter,
Chapter 6 Thermodynamics,
Chapter 7 Equilibrium,
Chapter 8 Redox Reactions,
Chapter 9 Hydrogen,
Chapter 10 The s-Block Elements,
Chapter 11 The p-Block Elements,
Chapter 12 Organic Chemistry - Some Basic Principles and Techniques,
Chapter 13 Hydrocarbons,
Chapter 14 Environmental Chemistry.